Thursday, January 20, 2005

LOST

oh shit. i lost my travelling virginity today.OMG, what will the people at AC say when they see this?? ok who cares... For the first time in my life i had to take public transport to school because my dad is overseas and my mum has to bring my sis to SCGS on the other side of the inland!! OK AC PEOPLE LAUGH NOW. i know what ur thinking(haha he's finally turning into 1 of them, no more arriving in school in fancy cars etc.) But i must say, mrt's are quite cool in the morning. its super empty so u can sleep well. haha. After my train ride i walked the 800m from kovan to my sch. My feet actually felt cool because of my adidas climacool. My trusty climacool. What a cool shoe, it went through thick and thin with me, in fact, it probably went through more with me than most of u out there READING THIS NOW. haha, u know who u are. But how can i compare my friends to my shoes, my shoes cant talk to me etc.. dont worry brudders, u'll always be more importantto me than my shoes. LoL

No comments: