Sunday, June 26, 2005

schools starting

school starts tmr. strangely, i cant wait to go back. but i know that once school starts ill wish that its the holidays again. ill really have to start mugging in semester 2 and get 3 distinctions for promos. holidays were too relaxed, but school's too stressful, but its fun.

im gonna screw my terms up. i finished the chem and physics syllabus but i havent really done any tys. and i havent done 10 math questions the entire holiday. im so dead. ok whats worrying is not that i dont know anything, but that im not worried. i dont even give shit about the exams. gp tmr and i havent even started on any gp. but u cant study for gp. so i wont. lol. if the jc timeline was put into secondary school,since i finished 1/4 of my jc education, i woulda completed sec1 and terms would be like my sec1 exams, which i screwed up. but then i did well in sec2, so hopefully that would be reflected in my promos later.. shit wtf am i talking about, this is bullshit.

ok, its right that i set my targets for the terms now.
physics - b
chem- b
math -b
gp- b
chinese-c5

ok, those are my targets. so they dont have to be met, and i know they wont be. lol, reminds me of precision and accuracy. i'd rather they be accurate than precise. realistically, i think ill get 1 grade below my target. ok, say hi to term 3.

No comments: