Sunday, July 24, 2005

bloody meet the parents

bloody hell. the 2 miss ng's owned me during the meet the parents. and daniel sun didnt even screw me up. like what the fuck did i do to my chem teacher to make her diss me? how could she say i dont pay attention in class when i do? fucking hell. and GP.. what the fuck. she says im sleepy during her lessons but who isnt right? and since when did i make grammer mistakes? i havent made grammer mistakes since i was in pri school. the only mistakes i had in the fucking terms were expression errors and how i express myself depends on how she depicts it right? so she fucked me up cuz she fucked my terms.

at least my parents didnt own me cause i reached home at midnight and they were too sleepy to scold me. all they did was tell me what the teachers said.

KNNBCCB IM DAMN PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: