Thursday, August 03, 2006

when i showed su my gp file that day, he made the astute observation that my gp grades are going down. well, i guess we can attribute that to the fact that i started mugging for other subjects so i have less time to think about like, general stuff (like you write about general stuff in general paper right). come to think of it, i do spend a lot of time thinking, i think thats because of my CI personality. haha. but anyways i got my latest assignment back today and its not so bad, i hope my marks are starting to climb again. but i also noticed the trend la, i usually get lower marks for the assignments in which i rant mindlessly.

i photocopied the ******* JC physics prelim paper from the library that day, i guess its a welcome escape from the hell that the RJ and HC papers we usually do are. like as a student sometimes i think its good to do some of these papers, at least its better for our morale than those other papers. but then again, if we're accustomed to difficult papers the A's will be a breeze. wow look, i examined both sides of the issue, its like the subconscious gp talent in me. ok whatever, haha. time to mug for stats test tmr.

No comments: