Friday, December 22, 2006

Since prom has just ended, I should rightfully post prom pics. But it would be so weird to post the baccalaureate pics after the prom pics so ill just post the baccalaureate pics first. Actually, I forgot to bring my cam for prom so the prom pics i post will be stolen from other people anyways haha!

Some pictures wont have captions cause im lazy, and some are blurry cause I messed up ok its quite hard to take photos with my cybershot. So like, just chill and rewind to a time when we were still worrying about A levels




After 12 years, I still look up daily at the acs crest with pride.



Li Hao fires the first shot

GY and I in some dark corner

Xavier pretending to play golf for Singapore

Oh Wise Pastor Reverend Esteemed Pope

wtf why's this photo so dark which newb took it? (must be that fag gy)

2 years of afternoons spent on BNet with these people

DotA gang with madam and weizhi

Barker boys in 2se1

Math God

Chinese God

Chem tuition gang

All the girls in 2se1 in the 3 following photos







sec4 basketball everyday even during prelims yo!!!

students sketchpad

Another math god

Look closely at the piece of paper

I really respect this man

DUNKIN!



<3




K ITS OVER.
it took damn long to upload all these shit lar

i can finally blog normally now YES!!

No comments: