Wednesday, July 04, 2007



:(

i wish you guys were around for me to share moments like these with. i mean like, theres so many newbs in the world to own before ord, i cant possibly do it alone right?! its like an uphill task, pwning these newbs all by myself. i feel so lonely and powerless, fighting against this mad rush of newbs suddenly bursting in my direction the moment i create a game on BNet. i feel like im the only pro left on BNet now that all of you are in army :(

and like since xavier is like a newb like the rest of the newbs in the world it wont make a difference after he OOTs. i need someone like su or wong or chang or manav or whatever :(

ok la im not that serious about dota la hahaha... army has made me realize that life is more than playing computer games and owning noobs on bnet. life is about spending your time well and being a blessing to others and doing good things and being the person that god wanted you to be.

but its so hard to be like that in the army. i need god to empower me, i need god to give me strength to be different and do things right for once....

No comments: