Monday, August 27, 2007

Proud parents of a 3SG:



shiet i have more photos but its on my razr which is like not usable now cause my sim card is in my non-camera phone so :(

but attending the aslc graduation was really fun, because i went as a civilian. the rank-holders (even the regulars) treat u so differently when u are a civilian, because when u are a civilian u have a voice and u cant be forced to follow orders just because they are orders. it was very amusing..... when i was a civilian and i went for military functions i took all these for granted, but now i can see the difference.

so when i went home i felt sad. one of the things that bothers me about servicenational is that your social status drops the moment you surrender your pink ic. we arent accorded the same amount the respect as we used to have been given as civilians. and i dont see a reason for this, how does this make the ymra function better? i dont see why they have to take away my dignity. i dont know if i should have just said that.

it also bothers me that i actually have to ask myself if i should or shouldnt have said that... if you get my drift.... lol wtf am i saying! i think im just whining, no point talking about change if you cant do anything about it right. goodnight

No comments: