Friday, February 11, 2005

haha a 6 day weekend.

I skipped sch again today so that gives me a 6 day weekend!! Haha this feels like march school holidays. I was just stoning online for the whole day until now. Gonna go for ac idol with qing and ??su and ws?? later.

Actually.. i should be at the pro shop collecting my ball which has just been replugged but fuck it. its gonna take like an hour which means i have to sacrifice 1 DOTA GAME!! lol. Its Common Test Week next week, i better start mugging on saturday. knowing serangoon's standard.. ill probably pwn it even if i didnt mug this weekend. lol.

ahhhhh... ill probably go train and collect my ball with nick tomorrow. thank god i found another bowling fanatic who's parents are willing to blow 30 bucks a week on training with me. if not training solo will be damn boring. ok i typed enough time to go back to my dota.

peace out

No comments: