Wednesday, February 16, 2005

TESTS TESTS TESTS!!!

damn. i think i messed up chem test part 1. it was like damn tedious and tricky. so different from the tutorials. and chem test part 2 and c math test are tmr. i also got my damn econs project(which i havent started on yet) to hand up by friday. crap, i should really start mugging, all the times i tried to mug i just ended up doing like 5 questions and slacking off after that.

i just bowled 5 hours in 1 day. tuesday night and wednesday afternoon. my arm feels even more screwed. my sprain got worst. maybe i really wont recover from it, ill just cry and die. whats more, i accidentaly cut my thumb last night, so my thumb was like bleeding freely. after bowling my thumb was like damn bloody. lol, it was quite sick. but it didnt hurt, i dont know why.

oh yeah. i got 18/20 for the gay ass c math test 1!!! haha,i didnt even mug for it. Serangoon standard for maths is really damn low, but i reckon their chem and chinese standard are pretty much as good or better than ac. like mr ang says, its not the school, its the students.

chill

No comments: