Thursday, April 21, 2005

so like i dunno what

so should i blow $440 on 2 new bowling balls? huh? huh? huh? i really gotta be sure of my interest in the sport la, which im not even sure of until now. of course i've been training 3 times a week, but... ahhh crap. so its gonna be like $290 for my strike ball and $150 for my spare ball. i think ill either get a primetime/ killer instinct/ vortex 2 and another maxim. and make em both 14 lbs. oh my goodness, i dont know what to do!! should i get em? im sure they'll improve my game, but i dont know if i have the.. perserverence to train. sigh

anyways im gonna watch the ac rugby match with cj tmr. it should be quite funny watching some mass ownage 80-0 or some crap. damn. i better make up my mind and start getting serious about bowling.

No comments: