Monday, August 22, 2005

finally

finally i changed my template abit!
ill do more when im free.
just a quick update, 1se1 had our cip on saturday which im too lazy to blog about.
jill's bro is challenging us to dota saying he'll own us (im sure he'll show us the meaning of ownage)
and i passed math YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
i havent beat su in math since sec 2 or some shit.
and my leg is still damn badly sprained, but it only hurts when i bowl.
i think its become a permanent injury. oh noes
please god heal my leg i dont want a permanent injury i wanna bowl i wanna bowl i wanna bowl dont take it away from me.
bowling and dota are like the only things that keep my mind of other (more unpleasent) things.
kinda like meditation. but not as stoned.

wow this post is quite random. so ill just end randomly now
-random

no

-repick

No comments: