Thursday, November 03, 2005

FEVER

Arrrrghhhhh i woke up today with at 38 degrees celcius fever, so horrible. So miserable, so AGONISING. But anyways i feel better now after taking 2 panadol's every 4 hours since 10am. I think its the man sitting next to me on the bus yesterday because he looked damn sick and pale. Stupid idiot, so sick still wanna take bus, spread his illness to innocent people like me and ruin my holidays.

So its just very very horrible to be running a temperature and too weak to do anything else because i can't eat because i dont have an appetite. At least some time around 3pm my temperature finally subsided to like 37.5 so i could turn on my comp to play warcraft. LOL.

And my cut down on dota program is actually working!! I might actually be able to cut down to 5 hours of dota a day by the end of this month. YESSSS

No comments: