Monday, November 28, 2005

Haha my centennial

Wow my 100th post, i didnt know i blogged so much. 100 is a nice number, like one hundred posts away i was worrying about o levels, and a hundred posts after this ill be worrying about A levels.

Anyways lets backtrack to my Tuesday, October 25, 2005 post, where i said i would compile a list of things to accomplish this holidays. Seeing that i havent done anything in the past month, i probably should start doing something constructive in my life other than trying to increase my eye degree to a 4 digit number. SO there is this great need for me to have the following list to keep me on task and prevent me from slipping into the depths of retarded dota addiction.


Things to do before i die this holiday
1) Get your banshee icon (150 undead wins, and you're probably thinking "wtf this guy's list starts with warcraft he is gg-ed")
2) 2 Dota's a day max by december 31st
3) Improve your bloody bowling (I've only bowled thrice since promos)
4) Brush up on maths
5) GO to the blardy gym twice a week
6) Change this ugly blog skin
7) Finish reading half-blood prince
8) Clear up my room, my o level tys is still on my table
9) Start buying christmas presents for my homies
10) Do the last 9 things before i die this holiday YESSSSS

Lets appreciate this 100th post. My 100th post is unorganised with no flow like the last 99. But i dont care, i bet you wont be able to come up with a post half as good as this if you're doing it while alt tabbing from your dota like i am. Heehee, oh let me do shoutouts in my 100th post.


4a3 - Looi is back! Class outing class outing!

Barker people - Ok, im sorry i got sakaed so quickly it must have been my sore throat that screwed my appetite, because su didnt get me that ice tea at lido, that ass

Zhihuan - Hello, you're probably too busy surfing around for new ways to die to read this. But it was cool seeing you at sitex.

Myself - You bloody suck at shoutouts, dont do it again.

No comments: