Monday, December 12, 2005

29 more wins to my beloved banshee <3<3<3

Aiyoh this has been a damn damn damn bad weekend. My record over the weekend was 3-6 and today its 2-4 so far. I think im underestimating alot of my opponents now, cause im so "high leveled". What a newb i am, sigh. But at least i should get my banshee in about 10 days then i can quit FT for good.

So anyways since i have no life now and i had only watched the last half of the show before i watched the encore screening of mtv movie awards 2005 yesterday on mtv at 2pm i think. And oh my i gotta say it really was a damn great show!!! The spoofs were damn funny and all the antics by the celebrities were even more funny. Like Eminem was using the "ass like that" to harass lindsay lohan before he started his "ass like that" performance on stage damn funny teeheeheehee.

and speaking of lindsay..























omg!
*faints*
need i say more?



napoleon dynamite AKA Jon Hedar also walked away with 3 awards omg so pro. He's so handsome even when he's not in that coolio nerd/geek/warcraft player outfit.

























Oh and rachel mcadams and ryan gosling really deserved that best kiss award but i shall not post pictures of that here, a picture will not capture the full coonless of it. Watch the show if you wanna see what im talking about. Heeheeheeheee

Ok la. Sorry im blogging about mtv movie awards but im really damn bored and theres nothing much to talk about since all i do is spam warcraft all day long anyways. I better go out more in the next week... a slow and steady 3 wins a day for the next week would get me my banshee already.

No comments: