Sunday, December 04, 2005

i have a feeling this will be a very short post

YESS only 50 more wins to my banshee icon i can get it in 2 weeks if i work hard enough. Then after i get it i can feel really accomplished and quit ft for good.

So anyways we watched saw2 the day it came out. It was FREAKING good omg, even better than the first one. But i think we should look beyond the gore and into the true meaning of the show, to teach us to appreciate our lives and not waste it.

DS.. DS asked me to go to his church today, but we played dota and FT until 330am, so it was pretty hard for me to wake up at 7, sorry ds, ill go next week haha. And i should really go to church, go in reverence, go in sincerity. I really need to talk to god about some serious stuff, issues, problems, whatever.

And so it seems the trend is to create stupid quizzes for your stupid friends to do so that you can measure if they were really stupid by becoming a friend of yours. Therefore i made one, try it by clicking on the following link and use your real names please. I dont want to see crap names like spiderman or dj.mice on the scoreboard. lol, i made 5 questions easy and the other 5 hard so even if you hate me you should get like 5 correct.
Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!

No comments: