Wednesday, February 15, 2006

honest intent

i feel like i've travelled through singapore today, went to so many places to sell $80 worth of tickets. but its all worth it, i will do it for my school.

11 years of ac education has finally worked on me, i am raising money with all my effort for the school. remember the ac tradition, we inherit this great heritage, legacy, facilities, only to make it richer and more full for future generations to enjoy, like what the previous generations have done for us.

but i was a bit shocked when i saw the desecration, the vadalism, the horrid defilement of the barker campus we so loved. what have the juniors done? dont they realise that they are destroying what we worked so hard for? i guess they are still young and too dumb too realise how dumb they are.

but going back to hougang bowl today was fun. met my 1st 3 months bowling friends like ben and yiling, and also keith from ac barker. he was sent to srjc like me, but like me also, he will return to ac soon :)

3 days left, just keep selling

No comments: