Sunday, February 19, 2006

i just woke up after a 12 hour long nap and im still tired. bloody jc life is really too intensive, but who cares about that, its still fun :))

so when i turned on the TV just now there was this documentary on the capture of saddam hussein, it was a re-enactment of a conversation between him and an iraqi interpreter on the night just after his capture, while they were walking from his underground bunker back to the jeeps, during which saddam kept looking at the sky.
the iraqi interpreter ran away to the US years ago when his family got murdered or something horrible by saddam.

Iraqi interpreter : Look at the sky, the beautiful stars, you'll never see them again. We're going to lock you up in a prison in cuba and you'll be there till you die.
Saddam : I am not looking at the stars, I am looking for Allah.
Iraqi interpreter: You dont know Allah, you killed all those people
Saddam : I am saddam hussein, I am a hero, of course I know Allah.
Me (on my sofa watching this) : wtf??!!

But i guess alot of people are like that too. They think they know their god when actually they dont. Think about it.

No comments: