Thursday, March 30, 2006

i think i can do it

yay. things are getting better, i have gained some momentum in my mugging and can now solve most math TYS standard questions.

but then i can only do j2 work since my j1 works SUCKS and im so busy with j2 work that i cant begin my j1 revision and i would probably only be able to start j1 revision in june when its too late and then i wont be well prepared for prelims but why am i worrying about this terms have just ended shouldnt i give myself a break no i cant because so many of my classmates are mugging already i feel compelled to mug oh crap that means i dont have a break till 17nov but who cares i need to get my grades or get owned singapore is like that you make it or they break you wait wait why are there no periods in this paragraph i dont know either maybe im trying to turn all my expression errors in gp into just one big big one so that i wont get penalized so much haha thats not funny at all.

No comments: