Sunday, October 29, 2006

so like a central theme of war poetry is cartharsis right. but then like, jc2 people also need their own carthartic ways to de-stress right. so like:

IM DAMN SCARED I CANNOT GET 3A's

PCB. PCBPCBPCB its like im damn scared of getting complacent right, cause thats what i let happen to me for the prelims. im particularly scared for chem, its my most shaky subject, although im improving, im quite sure if they hit me with a well placed question to screw up my thought process they'll own my entire paper.

even at the peak of my O level revision, i didnt feel like i could get 6 points. but now its different, my target is within reach, but i must own the paper properly. im not too sure if i prefer a hard paper or an easy paper though. cause like chang said, if they set a hard paper its better cause those w_f_s (must watch what we say now people getting raped for voicing their views on elitism) peeps will mess it up and we can take our rightful places in the normal distribution chart.

yeah, exams start next week. at this point its like exactly 3 weeks till the end of the A levels. its going to pass too quickly for my liking. oh yeah, i've been telling people that i want to buy a crumpler bag after A's, like a huge one. everyone i have told keeps on telling me its so poser and gay, but like, i think its quite cool what. especially since after A's i wont have to carry books around anymore so like i dont think ill ever carry a backpack again.

must focus,
must concentrate,
must own.
oh yes, i can see it. the future looks good.
or at least at this point, haha

No comments: