Friday, February 23, 2007

i tried not to make this emo

I was going to make this another post-mambo post. but changed my mind cause there really is nothing much to talk about. Its always the same anyways, getting high and loving every second then waking up the next day feeling like shit.

So I realized that recently all my blog updates have become like post-mambo posts. How sad, its like I not longer feel motivated to continue blogging. I dont even know what im doing with my own life anymore, I feel so empty, I hate this emptiness. That big part of my life that involved going to school and being happy is suddenly gone, all I have left are memories. And even playing gets boring after awhile.

I was also accidentaly enlightened by someone about an issue I had already known but refused to accept. Damn it I'm being vague again it must be really boring and hard to read this blog. Sorry, I guess like only 5 people will understand what I'm talking about lol.

Moving on to happier topics, Qing believes that he is allergic to martini's.
















yeah ok I know stop laughing now.
But really qing i dont think its the martini, its probably the thing glennchee offered you that night lol.
yeah qing's nuts even when he's not high, its pretty funny.




and since you're all laughing already let me end the post with the funniest thing you've ever heard. its an sms from zhihuan in reply to one of my dumb responses to one of his serious sms-es. here it goes "Life isn't about getting laid cos you have hands. Its about finding your soulmate" lol yep thats the original version i didnt edit anything and i swear its the funniest shit i ever heard him say lol lol.

No comments: