Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mmmmm so like as x pointed out to be just now in about 48 hours we'll be getting our results. I just cant wait, the huge amount of time we have between knowing when we'll be getting our results and receiving them causes a lot of unnecessary anxiety and etc.

Im actually very worried about the results, Im very afraid that I would not be able to to live up to the expectations I have set for myself. I just hope that I have done well enough, if not I would be very sad. But I have faith in Him, and thats all I need to carry me through till friday.

But I must say ah... its really damn stupid to judge students this way, through just one bloody crucial exam. Like since its just once then obviously luck will play a big part in it isnt it? Like how are we going to tell if smartest kid wakes up with a headache and cant think properly for the paper, while the dumbest kid guesses all the hard questions right. Seriously, exams like the O and A levels are damn dumb ideas.

Ahhh I hate the rain, because of the rain i couldnt go out today. I had so many things to do lar! now I just have to put it off till tomorrow.

I cant wait for friday.

No comments: