Wednesday, March 07, 2007

self conducted tour of smu yesterday was pretty fun. i guess its not a bad place to spend the last days of my academic life. the school is really very different, i've been to nus a few times already and i cant help but note that the two uni's are really very different from each other. its pretty hard to describe, i get a whole different feeling when im in smu. it almost feels like ac :)

in other news, im still real sad over my results, and my emo-ness over that is slowly infiltrating into other parts of my life. people have noticed and told me to fcuk off cause i didnt do that badly, but i didnt expect them to understand anyways so i dont care. ok nothing much else already, haha i've got a sore throat and a cold so im wondering if i should go for mambo tonight. i think i should though it'll cheer me up.

random advert : will be in acjc on friday, anyone interested to go?


emo emo get over it soon

No comments: