Tuesday, March 08, 2005

barker carnival

barker carnival this saturday!! haha, im supposed to help JT and the ac people do the haunted house. Thats gonna be so cool, ill fuck all the small children up and make them piss in their pants. anyways JT says he can get me a letter to give me wed, thurs and friday off. That would be so cool, means wednesday's bowling training will be my last time in srjc!! haha. MUAHAHA. im too happy. my days in hell are over. w00t. like everytime the ACJC peeps do the haunted house in barker carnivals they're really good, so lets hope this one will be just as great!

tomorrows my 2nd last bowling training in srjc. the last will be during the march hols. damn.. one of the best things about srjc is the bowling training. its like the highlight of my school time there. last week when i told coach ill be going in ac he was telling me how i might not get a chance to bowl for them since they're so good, but i dont care. i might not get into their team this year but i will next year. 190 average gogogo!!! lol. and i think if i spend all my time from now till may bowling i might get in as a reserve or something la. which is already quite an achivement considering i only started bowling again in january after a 2 year break.

No comments: