Saturday, March 05, 2005

bowlers and taxi drivers

so like yesterday we went bowling and my average sucked... was like 115. i never bowled below 120 since like dunno how long ago. even amanda beat me in one game. which shows how lame she is la, even when im at my worst she only beat me once. LOL. jk jk.. i couldnt find my fucking strike line. so i was just changing my starting postition everytime. and all the pocket hits i got left 1 pin standing. i was like crying. maybe its because i kept changing from cranking on the 3rd arrow to the normal kind of hook from the right side. knn, im gonna go bowl another 5 games later and i hope ill do better.

alright so before i went bowling i was trying to flag a cab down to bring me to the superbowl after going to st. georges street to pick amanda and yiling up. but no bloody cab wanted to bring me to st. georges street first. knn, and this old man picked me up outside my house and after 3mins of driving he said he had to rush off and couldnt go to st. georges street first so he dropped me somewhere in katong. i was like "FUCK YOU THEN WHY THE HELL DID U PICK ME UP??". After that i tried flagging down like 7 empty cabs but none wanted to pick me up. FUCK cab drivers man, their damn useless, no wonder they only drive cabs. However, this nice arab taxi driver came along and picked me up. what a nice guy. THe cab number is SHA7597Z and his name is Abd Jailani B A Rahman. U cannot imagine how grateful i was to him. So like. FUCK U ALL CHINESE CAB DRIVERS EVEN ARAB ONES ARE BETTER THAN U. I think getting so fucking pissed with cab drivers made my bowling so bad that day. fuck em all. fuck comfort, fuck citicab. only SHA7597Z is cool.

No comments: