Wednesday, May 18, 2005

hocker? bowler ? loser?

i told clemens if we didnt get the boys gold i would join bowling. guess what? we didnt. fucking sa, they spoilt my future in hockey. now i wouldnt be able to train with hot hockey girls anymore. sigh. i bet they're all damn happy now, because they finally beat us. but we'll take it back next year, and they wont have it again. but am i really gonna let this result sway my decision? i dont even know. somehow my prospects in both bowling and hockey seem equal. im confident that ill make it for the ac bowling team if i train through june. but im also confident that ill make it into the hockey team because there aint even enough guys to form a team next year. ill get to own sa in both cca's. but my friends are in hockey. i think the hockey team's much nicer. and i think my heart's still in bowling. and i havent met the bowling team yet.

1 day left to decide

No comments: