Friday, May 13, 2005

sigh

so like life in ac isnt that great after all. in fact, i feel that life in sr was better. for one, ill be in the top class there, and i know more people there, and i could've bowled in A divs if i stayed, and so many other things. and since i was in the top class i would be peer pressured to study and probably do well for my A levels too. lets compare it to my life in ac, where im the top of the bottom, cca-less, and know relatively few people compared to my sr days.

and my friends in ac wil never get to experience life in other jc's a realise that ac actually sux. even xavier who was from cj agrees with me. fuck, now i made a mistake and i have to live with it. ohwells, at least i get to have some fun in ac with the great load of stress (compared to even more fun in sr with no stress). i better get a cca and get to know at least 100 more people or something. that brings me to my super screwed dilemma of dilemma's, should i follow my heart and join bowling or follow my friends and join hockey? like the hockey team is so much more cool and friendly than i expect the bowling team to be, but i havent even seen the bowling team yet so i cant comment, but since i dont know anyone in bowling and i know like half the people in hockey it would be much better in hockey. crap, if i was in sr i wouldnt even be in this dilemma. But i didnt stay cuz the sr uniform sucked and the school image sucked. And of course people would laugh at how a 12 pointer stayed, but ill be in the top class with the single digit people who stayed too, so when i own them in A levels, wouldnt i be the one laughing?

like now im only liking ac because my class is quite cool. like its fun to mess around and stuff. i hope god put me with such fun people and such great tutors for a reason. like in december i did make a pact with him to mug if he let me come ac, and im not even doing that, i feel like i lied to god, that fucking sux, i think ill go to hell. but i wont, cause im trying to mug. hopefully i can hit my target of 3 b's for terms. its so ironic because when i made that pact going to ac was everything to me, now i wish i wasnt here. sigh.

No comments: