Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I AM SUCH A FRUIT

Its anti profanity week people. We replace vulgarities with fruits, for example : "Orange You!", or "You Grapefruit!". I told andre that the meaning is still there and we'll still get pwnt but he told me to apple off...We must not piss off the guy up there this week, for we will be needing him (everyday) next week. I even righted a toppled flower pot in school today. Just do good stuff and he'll see to everything.

Random Guy A: You stupid Tomato! You'll still get owned for all the bad stuff you did throughout the year! You deserve every bit, you pumpkin!

'A' math
'C' math
'E' math.
i will ACE math. Then i can ace physics too.

Random Guy B: Yeah right you grapfruit. You only have 6 days left to mug! And you're still blogging! You're gonna retain you idiotic apple!

I shall skip school on thursday. Then i can bowl in the morning, and mug in the afternoon. Bowling is good therapy, i takes my mind of everything.
off my revision, off my promos, off my life, off my motherboard, off sally. off my troubles.

Random Guy C: EH you crazy banana!@ Promos in 1week> and you still go bowl? You are hopeless.

I might stop blogging till next week. Even though blogging dont take much time, but ill be able to concentrate more. And then random people will stop cursing me for every other word i blog.

Random Guy D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If you stop blogging ill have nobody to curse!#!


I conclude that random people are all unfriendly and evil. Or at least at ACJC, thats the case..

But i remember that it is by god's grace that i am here. Nobody mugs a month before o levels, slacks the final week before it, and gets 12 points.




Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
-Isaiah 40:30-31


Let me soar like an eagle,and run away from everything, walk on and not be faint. For in YOU i hope, and my faith will carry me through.

wow this is my longest post since srjc days where ill blog about how oranged up my life is. and one of the only posts with no profanities. YESS

No comments: