Wednesday, September 21, 2005

why do i still slack?

11 days left omg!! I should be mugging really hard now so i can relax properly after promos. I need discipline.. Its not that im not studying, its just that i dont have the discipline to sit there for like 2 hours straight.

Michelle is damn nice. She helped me write the hanyu pinyin pronounciation and meaning in english for every word that is gonna be tested for the chinese test tmr. So i might pass, im going to try doing the test myself and not copy anything tmr.. then ill have an accurate guage of how much i really suck in chinese. I wish i had a michelle for every subject..

Physics mock exam's this saturday, and i've hardly started the syllabus. But i know most of the stuff already.. except for thermodynamics. Argh, but ill still be done with the syllabus by this weekend.. Actually all i did yesterday was homework.. crap. Remember the promise.

No comments: