Sunday, September 18, 2005

im pissed

things are not going well at all
i was supposed to collect my "fixed" comp at 9pm today,
but at 7pm the comp. guy called me and told me that 4 out of 5 of the fucking voltage connectors on my motherboard are blown and my graphics card fan is not working well.
and i wonder why he only told me that now. and i have to pay that guy $100 for doing nothing now....
so tomorrow i have to call them and see if they can send it back to intel for me and wait 6 weeks for intel to repair/replace or refund it. and if the 3 year warranty is void because the sim lim shop i got it from cheated me.... ILL FUCKING BURN SIM LIM DOWN
crap, i was never so pissed with anything before in my life.

revision is not going well
neither is my life
and i missed mooncake festival today to mug, which i didnt, because i was looking for the damn intel warranty.
this cannot be happening when im supposed to be mugging for exams..
and i thought god was supposed to make things better

No comments: