Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Haha I cant believe I deleted my first post of 2007, but I did. What a way to start the new year! Nevermind, that way, when I look back at the events of yesterday night, I'll be able to remember clearly and remind myself not to let it happen again.I did make my New Year's resolution last night though, it was one of the last things I remember doing before waking up at 430pm today, haha.

Since its New Year we should also remember the poem 'God Knows' by M. Louise Baskins that they print in almost every ACS school publication, where it is known as the Knight's Prayer:

And I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year:
"Give me a light,
that i may thread safely into the unknown."

And he replied:
"Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the Hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than a known way."

In many ways this prayer is significant today, now that we are no longer schooling and are free to do anything we want. The future holds many possibilites and challenges, and only through God will we be able to tide through these periods.

Oh and look GY a paragraph in my pseudo first post of the year dedicated to you. GY is back in Singapore people!! Stay off BNet to avoid his trail of destruction. No la, I'm really pleased that he's back, he's like the glue that gets all of 2se1 on BNet to play DotA and stuff. BNet has been pretty boring without him online, I hardly play with the 2se1 people and its real boring winning every game with the sOz people. So its good that he's back and I'll start losing again. Cheers GY

And because I did not mass send SMSes wishing everyone a Happy New Year this time, a routine which i have followed fervently since like forever. I would like to wish you and your loved ones a splendid New Year, and I really hope this will be a GREAT YEAR for everybody I know.

LOVE YA'LL ALWAYS

No comments: