Tuesday, January 16, 2007

love of mine

Im really tired. Barker only calls me at about 7am each morning, they give me about an hour to get to school. As I am still in bed when they call me, and I take about 20 minutes to get fully ready, you can understand that I end up taking cabs everyday. Its not that bad, only about $7 from my house to Barker, only that I have to cough up another $4 for calling the cab, $2 for peak hour surcharge and $1 for ERP. Thats $14 wasted, but sigh what can I do, they always call too late for me to take a bus through peak hour traffic. Considering I earn $65 a day, if you minus cpf and cab fare I only get about $40 back. Can I say a vulgarity now? Thanks. FUCK

Most of the kids in barker are ok, they respect me because I give them more freedom than a normal teacher would. But some kids are really damn cock up. SOME, really... Wish I could say more here but I'm a teacher now haha. Anyways I'm secretly hoping they dont call me tomorrow, I'm too tired. Been sleeping 2-4 hours a day for the last 3 days because if you know me well enough you'll know I only get to sleep around 3am. Shag to hell man. Shagged to hell.

I've been cycling daily for the last 2 days too. My legs and butt hurt like shit. Even the best, most comfy bike saddle KILLS la hahaha. But the GT agressor really is damn sexy to ride, the brakes are really responsive, and suspension is so good it even damps when I brake, the gears shift much faster than a normal bike, and it has killer looks. Woohoo.

But I've been pretty depressed lately. Things are not going well in my life.

Yeah I know it must be real boring to read this update cause its just whining and shit. Maybe I'll compose more fun stuff when I'm happy again.



But its nothing to cry about;
cause we'll hold each other soon.

No comments: