Sunday, June 24, 2007

Haha the june holidays are over. I remember last year at this time, the A levels were speeding right ahead towards us. It seemed only just awhile ago that I was worrying about the impending prelim exams and the big monster behind it, the actual A level exams.

I remember the days of mugging late into the night in school like it was yesterday. I remember comparing Math mock paper answers with Chang in the void deck at 10pm, and also the long Physics discussions with Zhenghao. And how the auntie at the snack stall remembered exactly how I liked my coffee (thick and creamy, "nong nong" as she would call it lol). I remember the secret balcony up at the top level of Oldham Wing where I could retreat to mug quietly if I got sick of the library, hub, canteen, void deck or lt3. I remember the Venti Starbucks Christmas Blend with warm milk that I would take back to school from the Holland V Starbucks almost every day. I remember the good times and the fellowship and the encouragement that we all gave one another towards the end.


All these are lost now. The army is a terribly depressing and un-motivating place to work in. Everyday we follow the same fucking routine and the only variation we get is the variety of sai gang which we have to do which is seemingly infinite and who's scope is endless. The people I meet here are mostly selfish and unkind bastards who only care about their own welfare, and saving their own asses when shit happens. Unit life truly sucks.

But lifes like that ORD is coming soon and God gave me an un-expected encouragement gift 3 days ago which I am very excited about and I really thank him for his grace in this matter.

Ok heres more pics of the days leading up to November 17:


over here is a 2 S paper student who's wasting his life away to stupid card games 1 month before the A levels start ( little did he know that for 2 years from jan07 he'd have all the time in the world to waste his life away)


another shot of the dumbass, this time joined by another dumbass looking over his shoulder admiring how dumb the stupid card game truly is.


a younger johnny boy putting all his effort into studying hard for the A levels. GOOD JOB JOHNNY SHOW THE 2 S PAPER FAGGOT WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF GOGOGO

ok sorry but all these random ACJC nostalgia is just rushing back to me today I dont know why. Must be cause of the emo-ness I've acquired from the army.

No comments: