Sunday, June 10, 2007

Oh the anticipation! Oh the excitement and the thrill! The start of yet another work week in the SAF. And oh its so sweet that this tuesday marks the 2nd month of my acquaintance with my beloved 11B :)

So the weekend passed too quickly again, didnt even get to see sheng, chang or manav. But I'm glad that I've settled in to my office and I know how everything works now so I actually have stuff to do when I'm in there which makes time pass just a little bit faster... Spent most of the weekend shopping and bought like 2 shirts but whats more important is that i came across this:









OH JUST CHECK THESE BABIES OUT. The onitsuka tiger injector dx range is simply orgasmic! Too bad they cost like $199 and the special edition costs like $209, which is like all of my pathetic NSF pay. Looks like I'm going to have to ask my folks for cash again which kinda sucks cause it makes me feel like a loser who cant support himself but heck I AM A LOSER WHO CANT SUPPORT MYSELF :(

Ok, time to sleep now and until then I shall stay positive and ignore my sad predicament and look forward to short term goals such as ZOUK+NEWTON BAR ON WEDNESDAY or my very fun driving lessons.

And 2se1 peeps who are reading we should really go visit madam one of these weekends.. BMT guys damn free after june 13th so we can plan then!

No comments: