Friday, October 07, 2005

haha its ended

Newton's law of gravitation states that the gravitational force acting on any two point masses is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of their distance apart, and it acts along the line joining the two masses.

YESS!! I know i got at least one mark for physics.. ok but thats no consolation. I know i effed section C, because i did the mechanics question when gary chan told us not to do it. because i only had 15mins to do section C, because i had no sense of urgency while doing section B, because i thought my physics was damn good, because i passed it for terms. The list could go on.

But im just glad its over, even though i didnt really mug that hard. The rest is in god's hands.

And i saw this ghost at cine today. It was damn freaky..They shouldnt have this kinda publicity stints anymore. But then again its damn interesting, maybe i should go there tmr again to see if they're doing it again.

The most depressing thing is that my motherboard isnt back yet. Im not sure if DHL does deliveries on weekends, but THEY BETTER DO. Because i really wanna play with my classmates before i get my (depressing) results back. But qing is right, dota sux... it pwns you in alot of ways. I need a new passtime.

No comments: