Tuesday, October 25, 2005

pffffffffffffffffffffft results

1A 2AO. No different from terms. Will promote without having to take supps if they moderate correctly. Im only worried that my CAs will pull my overall down to fail.. But i really thank god for giving me that peace during every exam except physics, to stay calm and concentrate. Although in the end the only one i passed was physics la lol.

But its so horrible, alot of my classmates did quite badly, i feel so sorry for them. They dont deserve those grades at all, I probably deserve it more than them. I really want every se1er to promote, each of them impacts the class in their own way and it'll be very different even if one of us are missing. But result slips coming back tomorrow, so we'll all know the outcome soon.

Life has been schooldotasleep for the past few days. so screwed up. I think i should get a life and not dota so much, its fun when you play like once a day not 10 hours in a row for 2 days like i did over the weekend.

Maybe i should have a goal in life. Then i can actually start working towards something, lol. But seriously, I should think about that more during holidays... and compile a list of things to do this hols. Yes, very important or ill just waste it away on Battle.net like i did with every long holiday i had since sec3.

As usual i was going to blog about alot more stuff but im suddenly tired and hungry(for more dota). I shall blog more tomorrow when i get the results back. Pray hard people.

No comments: