Thursday, October 20, 2005

my suicide letter

Im so sorry friends, I really had such a great time with you in the mortal world, now its time for me to move on into the nether world. Bye bye and see you in 80 years time when you die of normal stuff like cardiac arrests while i have to die tmr by jumping of andre's 30 story block. At least i know ill only feel pain for 0.001 secs, which is less than human reaction time anyways. LOL. Ok i lied, i know suicide sux, ill just come back after being sad about it for like a lifetime.

So i realised why sometimes(ok most) my blogs are short and organised. Because im either going to play or in the midst of a dota game so my thoughts are extremely scattered. Luckily im playing less dota and playing more officials these days. Times have changed already, my 2003 mass fiends to pwn strat is damn outdated, the trend is more ghouls/gargs now, or at least that's what i see in replays and strategy forums. And omg the new matchup system is damn bad lar. I keep getting matched up with level 12 and above when im only level 5, its something like once you reach 50% wins they start giving u hard opponents. So hard :(

Results. Results out tmr. Im actually damn worried but like alot of people told me its already marked too late to change anything. Just hope i can promote without taking subs, or even take subs, i just dont wanna retain. My aspirations of getting 3 distinctions have been reduced to just getting through year one, how sad. It kinda sucks to be unprepared for every exam since my eye one. LOL. get it? eye examination. Anyways everything is in god's hands and i trust he knows whats best for me. Chang's msn nick is something like "For i know the plans i have for you, declares the lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you......" you know that bible verse? So like i told alot of people, god probably didnt plan for tmr. hah

Open house on saturday. I remember going there on a saturday not too long ago, with alot of barker boys. I remember taking 196 home from acjc for the first time in my life that day. I remember telling myself "I WANT TO BE HERE". I remember the goodie bags, which i will be giving to MeOneYearAgo's. I remember how happy we all were then. I remember the false impressions we had of AC, like we actually thought it was a happy place. But i guess it is lar, its just a different sort of happiness from the one we experienced in barker.
False impressions: we all have them until we finally realize they are false. If you get what i mean.

So there was this raving lunatic on 48 today. He got on at holland village and was still on the bus when i left. He was damn crazy la, holding this murder weapon in his hand, screaming vulgarities telling people if they were going to die, at the top of his voice, and he was banging his head on the windows and seats of the bus too.

LIKE WTF, how can this kinda people even be allowed in public? Its damn scary lar. And me, landon, lucas and some acs i guy whom we befriended while laughing at the psycho were just laughing at him. Until when su got off the banged the glass damn loudy and made the psycho even more psycho. Su u fucker, he was staring at us after that. So lucas and me freaked out and moved forward to where the barkers boys were sitting. Thats another cool thing about 48, it services every single AC school in singapore. ACS(I), International, ACJC, ACS Barker, Primary and ACJS.

LUCKILY i met the barker boy who stayed in my condo, so i had company until my house. But he was still screaming and banging his head on random hard objects in the bus and freaking the entire bus out lar. The boy who stays near me tells me the madman is always on 48, but its the first time i've seen him. Im damn traumatised now, but if i meet him tmr i might just murder him instead because of my results.

ok. this entire post has no flow. Im talking about totally different stuff every paragraph. Maybe i should spend more time blogging in the future, just to make my blog readible. HAH, in 12 hours time ill be damn happy or more probably damn sad. Pray for me people. Please

No comments: