Thursday, October 06, 2005

how can it end when i havent started?

Argh crapp promos are ending tmr and i feel like i've hardly started revision. I could do all the papers so far but getting marks is another issue..

And im not feeling stressed either. I mean... I should be feeling damn stressed at this point, cramming my ass off till wee hours in the morning before sleeping 2 hours and cramming more on the way to school. But maybe i just have a really effective way of reducing my stress, because i oddly feel prepared for the papers before i start them.. keeps me calm and relaxed, which is good. So like i know the concepts and everything but it just cant apply them well cause i didnt do practice questions..

But who cares about promos anymore. in 12 hours time ill be on my M-m-m-Monster Kill!!! And intel hasnt started shipping my motherboard back to me yet, so i might not even get it back this weekend, but i still have to go buy my graphics card. Should i buy ATI Radeon 9250 or GeForce4 Eagle?? Both are like 128mb and OMG cheap. ahahah wtf am i talking about i should be mugging now...

No comments: