Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Promotion seems impossible

I made an acronym for promos :)
[P]romote Or
[R]etain?
[O]nly
[M]uggers
[O]bstinately
[S]mile.

ok thats damn stupid. lol. finished 3 papers so far...

g.p- compo was ok, just regurgitated all the globalisation crap i read in the car,but i think compre pwnt me, only wrote 1 page for AQ and no time to summarize.
chem-lol chem.... i saw this girl crying after the paper. guess i was beyond tears chinese- i actually understood close passage and compre, but i messed hanyu pinyin and summary.

so jpang finally unblocked me and told me how cool his life is, he's like in students council there and aces all the tests. and he doesnt get kicked around the school like he used to... and he gets to meet hot babes. and im like here mugging my ass off just to get 3 passes to take sups next year omg..

No comments: