Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm so glad the week is almost over. It's been hard juggling my normal everyday duties while concurrently assisting my bosses in running a course throughout the week.

And I suck at multi-tasking, so I end up making stupid careless mistakes which take up more time to rectify and its like an endless cycle of new work coming in, taking my mind off what I'm currently working on and distracting me even more. I think it would help if I was a little more organised... I remember when I was a clerk in my previous unit I had this notebook to jot down all the little jobs that had to be done and I'd make sure they're all complete on time and track their progress with my little notebook. But even though I bought myself a notebook for this new job, I don't seem to be able to use it. I wonder why....

Anyways, I think the clothes in topman are really bad this season. Like most of the shirts resemble farmer's clothes. And also wearing topman stuff would mean that I would see 15 other people wearing the same thing when I go out, which pisses me off. And I can't seem to be able to find time to go down to the malls and troll through every shop properly at all. Shopping is damn troublesome.

No comments: