Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh my gosh I spent half my weekend shopping but only got a pair of River Island jeans cause I either couldn't really decide if I really wanted to wear the other stuff I picked or I was put off by the longish Mambo Night like queues at the changing room or cashiers.

And then again I'm not even sure if I like the pair of RI jeans much enough to part with half of my pathetic army salary. But then again it's technically not really part of my army salary since I usually use up my salary within like 10 days of receiving it hmmmmmmm..... But I guess I was pressured by Q to get it cause he thought the other pair of Levi's jeans I wanted was too nice so he didn't want me to buy it and look so nice next to him.

Moving on to the other things I did this weekend, yesterday I went to chill at Corduroy Cafe at Vivocity.... It was awesome!!! It was nice having my usual afternoon ice blended caffiene dose in the comfort of the indoor aircon, while looking out at the not-that-great-but-still-decent-for-singapore view of the scorching bay under the hothothot afternoon sun... And I liked the pseudo-colonial decor of the place. The reason why I would describe it as pseudo-colonial is because it still retains a slightly modern touch... WHICH IS DAMN SEXY. You'd have to see it to know what I'm talking about. I'd definitely go down again some time soon, it's a great place to relax over the weekend.

In other news, we got the shock of our lifes today when all of a sudden at the end of the youth service Pastor said they were going to take photos of everyone cause most of the church was wearing the 40 DOC polo t-shirt and they chose to take the photo from the back of the hall where we were and we weren't wearing them because we didn't want to buy last week!!! It was quite GG, I feel so guilty for messing D's Church's big youth family photo up by wearing something that is strikingly different from everyone else and being right at the front! Hmmmm but I find the TTB t-shirt quite nice, I might buy it if they're still selling it next week.

OK.... Have a great last complete week of the chinese lunar calender people!

No comments: